Furniture Repair Technician –
Service Area Needed – Boston/North Shore/Southeast NH
As a furniture repair technician, you will be expected to drive to and work in customers homes, repairing their furniture.
- Repair damaged furniture
- Leather furniture reapri touch ups
- Wood touchups and repair – tables, chairs, bed sets
- Upholstery repair – sewing, panel replacement
- Recliner Mechanism Replacement
- Driving to multiple sites throughout the day.
- Reporting and checking in for each job.
- General mechanical skill – able to use hand tools efficiently
- License/ Good driving record
- Dependable vehicle
- Strong work ethic
- Experience working with furniture
- Good sense of navigation
- Cell phone
- Presentable and polite – you are working in customers homes.
- 1-2 years experience
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of different types of leather
- Understanding of furniture types and part names
- Own tools
- 5+ years experience
Highly competitive pay – based on experience
We offer excellent pay and benefits including paid vacations, 401K and employee incentives.